Arena Group, the UK-based events company that provides temporary structures and seating at major sporting events, has become an official supporter of the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games in Paris.

As the event’s official temporary infrastructure supporter, Arena will provide modular structures such as containers, temporary stands, scaffolding, tents, and interior fittings to support Paris 2024’s commitment to staging the event using 95% of existing venues and temporary infrastructure to reduce its carbon footprint. 

Arena's services will be applied to at least 13 venues including the Stade de France, the Golf National, the Aquatic Center, Paris la Defense Arena, the Nautical Stadium of Vaires-sur-Marne, the National Velodrome of Saint-Quentin en Yvelines, and Arena Paris Nord.

Arena chief executive Paul Berger said: “This is a great moment in Arena’s history, especially for our overlay division, and a great honor for all of us. We are proud to support the environmental ambitions of Paris 2024, in particular by prioritizing the circular economy and innovative solutions.”

As a supporter of Paris 2024, Arena joins 27 other firms in the fourth tier of the games’ sponsorship pyramid alongside Air Liquide, Re-uz, Technogym, Fnac Darty, Atos, Egis, GL Events, La Poste, Myrtha Pools, Optic 2000, Ottobock, Randstad, RGS Events, and Salesforce.

As part of its commitment, 90% of Arena’s installations are set to be reused in the future and the remaining 10% is to be recycled.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.

Paris 2024 president Tony Estanguet said: “As an official supporter of the games, this highly experienced global player in the event industry will be providing invaluable services and infrastructure at no fewer than 13 competition venues.

“It was also very important for us that Arena commits to more environmentally-friendly practices, in line with our vision of a more responsible Olympic and Paralympic Games.”

The Paris 2024 Olympics are scheduled to start on July 26 next year.