Milan (ITA), October 19th 2005 – During the year 2005 the Media Partners Group, recognized leader in the areas of media rights, sports marketing and management, tv production and post-production, went through some major changes in its financial and organizational structure.

“The holding which owns the Media Partners Group recently re-acquired the 26,67% of the society capitals from the Italian funding provider BS Private Equity (the company had joined the Media Partners Group in 1998)”, says Giuseppe Ciocchetti – MP Group Managing Director. “After that operation, the founding members (such as Marco Bogarelli, Andrea Locatelli and other people from the management) now control nearly 90% of the company shares. The remaining 10% is spread between private investors”.

Marco Bogarelli has been appointed as President and C.E.O. of the Group, with Andrea Locatelli serving as Vice-President. Rodolfo Hecht reduced his personal involvement and his operational activities in order to focus his efforts on the development of his own new start-up Active Play (a project dealing with the convergence between TV and telecomm technology)

As far as the financial aspects were concerned, the MP Group has been assisted in the buyout by the ING BANK NV. The Dutch giant provided the Group with a “term-loan facility” worth €15 millions and a “revolving facility” of € 5 millions, both of them 5-years long.

“Under the organisational and financial point of view, the new company structure will make us able to act on the market with renewed vitality and take full advantage of the opportunities which will arise over the next few months”.

Over the financial period which ended on Aug 31st 2004, the Media Partners Group registered a turnover of € 72,5 millions  and a EBITDA of € 6,9 millions. For the one closing on Aug 31st 2005, the projected turnover should raise up to € 100 millions, while the EBITDA is expected to grow even more in comparison with the previous year.

For details:
Dr. Giuseppe Ciocchetti
(Managing Director Media Partners Group)
Tel: +39 – 02/771121
Fax: +39 – 02/7711270