From Friday 8 to Sunday 10 December, various FIFA Committees will hold their end of year meetings in Rome. The series of events will conclude with the FIFA World Player Gala on Monday, 11 December at the Auditorium studio on the premises of the Foro Italico.
Below please find the schedule of the meetings and media events as well as addresses of the various locations. Kindly note that while no accreditation is needed to attend the media conference after the meeting of the FIFA Executive Committee on Sunday, 10 December at the Grand Hotel St. Regis, such credentials are necessary for the FIFA World Player Gala and related events. The following applies:
– As the Gala is being staged in a television studio, there are only limited seats available. FIFA therefore reserves the right to restrict or refuse applications for accreditation.
– The media conference scheduled for the afternoon of 11 December at the Cavalieri Hilton-Hotel in Rome is open to all media representatives.
– Accredited media representatives are welcome to attend the cocktail party being held at the Cavalieri Hilton-Hotel in Rome after the media conference.
– FIFA will confirm all applications in writing, indicating whether or not they have been accepted.
– Media badges and tickets for the Gala may be collected on Sunday 10 December and Monday 11 December 2000 at the Cavalieri Hilton-Hotel.
Fri, 08.12. 10.00 h Strategic Study Committee 15.00 h Meeting between Confederations General Secretaries and the FIFA General Secretary
Sat, 09.12. 09.00 h Committee for Security and Fairplay 11.00 h Finance Committee 15.00 h Organising Committee for the FIFA World Cup
Sun, 10.12. 09.00 h-17.00 h Executive Committee 18.00 h Media Conference re Executive Committee meeting (Grand Hotel St. Regis)
Mon, 11.12. 15.00 h Media Conference re World Player Gala (Hotel Cavalieri Hilton) 20.45 h FIFA World Player Gala – Auditorium Foro Italico
For Further Information Please Contact:
Tel: +41 1 254 9725
Fax: +41 1 384 9696