Learn More About How The AFC Will Use US$ 200 Million To Grow Football In Asia
Marcus Luer, Group CEO Total Sports Asia commented, “We are delighted to bring together such a dynamic group of people for this seminar. This is a rare opportunity for delegates to meet and learn from the world’s leading experts and should not be missed.”
The inaugural theme “The Commercial Future of Sports in Asia”, presents the full spectrum of sport marketing will be covered; television, events, sponsorship and marketing. There are specific forums for football – Asia’s most popular game and Beijing 2008. Given the occasion of the announcement of 2012 Olympic City on 6 July 2005, there could be no better timing or location for an event of this kind.
Limited seats are still available. For tickets to the event and the full event program please log on to: www.totalsportsasia.com/sportXchange or call the hotline on +60 3 7660 6139 (Malaysia). Special group discount is available for groups of 3 or more.
Some of the key luminaries that have confirmed their participation:
· Mr. Andrew Whitaker, Senior Vice President & Managing Director of Int. Television, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE), United Kingdom
· Ms. Beth Coalter, Manager, HK Rugby Sevens, Hong Kong
· Ms. Clare Kenny, Director of Marketing, AFC (Asian Football Confederation), Malaysia
· Mr. David Churches, Director, Sydney-Beijing Olympic Secretariat, Australia
· Mr. Hidenori Arai, Deputy Director, FIFA, Switzerland
· Mr. Keld Strudahl, Director of Sport Marketing, Carlsberg Breweries, Denmark
· Mr. Louis Martin, Chief Executive, Asian Tour (golf), Singapore
· Mr. Ma Guo Li, Chief Operations Officer, Beijing Olympic Broadcasting, China
· Mr. Marcelo J Milliet, Chief Executive Officer, Traffic Sports Marketing, Brazil
· Ms. Mei Wong, Deputy General Manager, China Sports Industry International (Commercial Arm of the Ministry of Sports), China
· Mr. Michael Payne, Special Advisor to Mr Bernie Ecclestone, Formula One Management, United Kingdom
· Mr. Paul Stimpson, Head of Broadcasting, FIBA (International Basketball Federation), Switzerland
· Mr. Peter Chen, Official FIFA Agent, China
· Mr. Taron Mohan, Chief Executive Officer, Phoneytunes.com, India
· Madam Yuan Bin, Director of Marketing, Beijing Organizing Committee for the Games of the 29th Olympiad (BOCOG), China
Mark your calendar now & Reserve your seat!
Names of Speakers are correct at time of publishing.
Terms & Conditions apply for all special rates and payments.
Please visit www.totalsportsasia.com/sportXchange for