Sportcal is pleased to announce the publication of The Global Sports Media Yearbook 2010.
The 260-page publication is the first of its kind, and is unique in the breadth and scope of its content. Covering over 140 territories worldwide, the Yearbook is a comprehensive directory that will become an indispensable tool for executives in the sports media industry.
The Global Sports Media Yearbook 2010 covers the main free-to-air broadcasters, pay-television, broadband and mobile operators, and free and pay-channels carrying sport in 130+ territories, providing the following information:
- Website, addresses, telephone and fax numbers
- Names and contact details of senior programming and acquisition executives
- Key sports content
Other key information featured in the Global Sports Media Yearbook 2010 includes:
- Regional overviews of Western and Eastern Europe, Asia, Middle East and North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, Central and Latin America and the Caribbean
- Major national sports rights with contract duration and fees
- Free-to-air television audience shares - historical and present
- Pay-television subscribers - historical and present
- Mobile and mobile-TV subscribers
- Pay-television, broadband and mobile penetration rates
- Selected advertising revenue information
Territories covered include individual country chapters for:
- 39 Western and Eastern European countries
- The USA and Canada
- 17 Latin American countries
- 6 Caribbean countries
- 13 Middle Eastern and North African countries
- 35 Sub-Saharan countries
- The Indian subcontinent (4 countries)
- 15 Asian countries, including China, Japan, Hong Kong and Indonesia
- Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands
The Global Sports Media Yearbook 2010 also provides a comprehensive directory of the major industry players, from media rights distributors to programmers, internet firms and broadcast service companies.
For a preview of the wealth of information provided, please click to see a sample chapter: Brazil. (PDF file 610KB)
If you wish to purchase a copy of the Yearbook the retail price is £ 795 or it is available at a special subscriber rate of £ 495 with a subscription to Sportcal's TV & Digital service or other Premium Research services.
To purchase your copy, please click and download the order form and fax back to Sportcal on +44 20 8944 8740. Alternatively, click on the 'Add to Cart' button below to buy online.
If you are interested in subscribing to one of Sportcal's Premium services click this link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a media pack or call +44 20 8944 8786 for further information.