Innovative Leaders in Sports, Media, and Tech To Gather At Hashtag Sports
Athletes and Executives from Microsoft, Verizon, ESPN, Twitter, and NFL Among Over 100 Confirmed Speakers.
NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) June 06, 2017Hashtag Sports, a new innovation conference and thought leadership platform, has unveiled its preliminary agenda and initial lineup of 100+ confirmed speakers from leading media, marketing,
and sponsorship executives representing the global sports ecosystem.
Hashtag Sports will feature 175+ speakers in Times Square to explore the trends and technologies around sports, media, content, and culture. The three-day event will take place on June 26-28, 2017 at the TimesCenter and Microsoft Technology Center and confirmed speakers include:
• Dennis Crowley - Founder, Foursquare
“Our speakers represent the industry’s best and brightest when it comes to understanding and shaping the evolving sports media landscape and Millennial fan experience” says Steve Cobb, co-founder of Hashtag Sports. “No other event dives as deep into understanding and serving the needs of today’s connected fan, which is showcased by our diverse speaker roster and comprehensive agenda.”
A full list of the first 100 speakers can be found at http://hashtagsports.com/speakers.
Hashtag Sports’ preliminary agenda includes the following programming tracks and sessions filled with original insights and announcements:
1. Content & Distribution (Presented by Verizon Digital Media Services): Sessions include The Future of OTT: Why the Revolution Will Not Be Televised, The Evolution of SportsCenter, and The State of Streaming Audio in Sports.
2. Athletes & Creators: Sessions include Beyond the Digital Megaphone: What’s Next in Athlete Activism, Going Live with Twitter, and Nickelodeon + NFL = A Dream Team.
3. Fan Engagement (Presented by Omnigon): Sessions include Soccer in the States: A Digital Coming of Age Story, FANchise: Taking Fan Engagement to the Extreme, and Industry 2020: A Vision for the Future of Engaging Fans.
4. Sponsorship & Advertising: Sessions include Building Lifelong Affection with Generation Z Kids in a Hyper-Competitive Market, and Pasion for Sports: How Hispanics are Driving the Future of Sports Marketing.
5. Esports & Gaming (Presented by Genius Sports): Sessions include Esports: Big Buzz or Big Business, How to Effectively Capture the Esports Fan, and The Real Road Ahead for Esports.
6. Transformational Analytics (Presented by Microsoft): Sessions include Data Intelligence is the New Black, Unlocking a World of Content & Data with Affordable Automated Technology, and Evolving Athlete Performance through Predictive Outcomes & Sports Analytics.
7. Investment & Startups: Sessions include Where Investors Are Placing Their Bets in Sports Technology, and OneTeam Collective: Inside the First Athlete-Driven Accelerator.
In addition, Hashtag Sports will host a startup program to empower early-stage companies in the sports innovation ecosystem. Startups will receive one-on-one sessions with seasoned industry veterans, who are able to offer advice and expertise on starting, growing, and scaling successful sports businesses.
The conference agenda and session details can be found at http://hashtagsports.com/schedule.
To register for conference passes, please visit http://hashtagsports.com/register.
About Hashtag Sports:
Hashtag Sports is the most diverse gathering of media, marketing, and sponsorship professionals and companies representing the global sports ecosystem with over 1,000 attendees. This three-day industry platform features 50+ sessions and 175+ speakers representing leading brands, agencies, properties, rightsholders, publishers, startups, investors and athletes. Hashtag Sports will be held on June 26-28 in Times Square. For more information, please visit http://hashtagsports.com.